- Install the tag in the correct vehicle. The packaging is marked with the vehicles registration number.
- Remove the old tag if you have one, from the vehicle. Use a plastic card and glue dissolving agent to scrape of the glue. Do not use any metal scraper.
- Using the wet wipe provided, clean the area where the tag is being installed. Do not use soap. Ensure that the windscreen is completely dry and heated before you proceed.
- Peel the backing paper from one side of the velcro and attach the velcro to the area marked on the tag.
- Peel off the backing paper from the other side of the velcro and press the tag against the windscreen for 10 seconds.*
* On heavy vehicles (Trucks/buses), place the chip at the bottom of the windscreen.